Tuesday, March 07, 2006

So, my birthday is over...

Well, I'm finally 20. Whew, I feel old. Anyways, I'm finally starting a blog. I know what you're thinking. What exciting things happen in Felicia's life that she feels like she needs to plaster them on the world wide web? Truthfully, I don't know, but it could be fun!
So, I basically started this blog tonight to let everyone know that I'm living with a roommate gifted with knowing things! just knowing things that have never been said, or mentioned or anything! Short story is that she guessed something that I could not deny. I tried, but it was beyond my power as my face turned crimson and I stopped breathing. Welp, I'm an idiot. Maybe from now on I should just tell her everything since she knows everything anyways. This way I won't have to turn colors or lose my breath anymore. Oh, I love you roomie!
Thanks everyone for my birthday wishes or gifts!!!!
Sorry to all who missed out on my rad party and the awesome masks!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Canon said...

Welcome my friend!

10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker