Thursday, April 13, 2006

My Sister's Coming!!

In less than 6 hours my sister, Tiffany, and I will be together! Yay! I'm so excited that she gets to see where I live and meet some of my awesome friends. Sadly we won't be going to Vespers because we're going the see Yellowcard!!!! Hopefully, though, I can find time to study for my test I have in the morning. Two down and one to go! We're going to be here tomorrow night and go home Saturday morning. I don't know what we're going to do since the majority of people will be out of town. I'm sure we can figure something out though!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

You can run up and down the street. I did that today.

4:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here! i'm here!!hahaha.i love youuuu

10:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker