Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Mom!


Well, the boxes are still lying around here and there are additional stacks of papers and clothes. I would like to say that I have no idea when I'm going to clean it up, but I must within the next three days. That's because my mom is coming on Monday to spend TWO WEEKS with me! I'm SO excited, but if she were to see my room right now I wouldn't hear the end of it. :) Anyways, yay!

Also, O-week is over!!!!!! That means some friends will be back tomorrow! They won't be here for long, though, since many will be leaving again soon. However, we'll be watching X-Men 3 tomorrow!! What, what! I can't wait!

Oh yeah.



Many friends also left this morning for Project Impact. Some are on their way to Chicago (a trip I remember all too well--there and back) and others are trekking it to L.A. Safe travel to all and I'll be praying for you! I hope I get to visit!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I remember there... but I don't remember back.

4:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

word. boxes.

4:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, is your mom there or not? are the boxes out or not? are you overcome with emotions because you miss me so much? did you move back to the old house, just to feel that loving feeling? are you lost without me? do you need a hug? is ryan hanging out with you? do you want to come with me this summer? do you wish i was there to talk to you, and ask you a million questions about your life? how can i help you? i love you! :)

10:42 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

Yes. No. Yes. No. No. No. Yes. Yes. No. Can't.

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Felicia, Wolverine is just quite stunning. Thanks for the lovely reminder. I hope you are having a great time with your mom! Yeah, I need to clean my room too. Or I'll never hear the end of it when I get back :)

8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker