Monday, May 22, 2006

My New Home

Welp, I'm officially moved into my new home. I'm only next door but it's still a change. It only took me a little last night and all of today to get moved in. I hate having so much stuff, and a lot of it is definitely going to disappear this summer. Thanks to Crumpy, Ryan, Lindsay, and Tygre for your help! Right now I have my computer and my bed together. Tomorrow I hope to empty some of the boxes around me and make it a little less crowded. Change is good.

This week I get to start my research!!! I won' t do anything tomorrow, but I have a meeting with my professor, Ingo Schlupp, Tuesday. I'm so excited!!!!!!

On a sadder note, I just worked my last week at the preschool for a while. Those kids are going to be having conversations with me the next time I see them! Well, maybe I'll just have to go visit...

Also, right now most of my friends are either at O-week, Project Chicago, or Project LA. Next week even more friends will be gone :( There will be a few stragglers hanging back that I'll get to spend some time with, though. That's good. It's going to be a long summer! Good luck to all!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Let's eat steak sometime this week.

12:48 AM

 
Blogger ~Tiffany~ said...

I want steak. And you never told me you were moving. And I haven't been motivated to draw anything lately

10:20 AM

 
Blogger Felicia said...

mmmm, steak

11:08 PM

 
Blogger ~Tiffany~ said...

I want to draw the cross for you,but i'm afraid i won't be able to do it well enough for you to get it tattooed on your body for the rest of your life lol. Umm I'll try though, soon hopefully. I'm kinda busy lately but i'll try. I need to get my sketch book from bubba's and they just left for texas this morning so i don't know if i can get it or not... Umm..I love you!!

Tiff

p.s. The phone works both ways.

12:27 PM

 
Blogger ~Tiffany~ said...

well DUH, I didn't expect you to, but i would like it to be nice enough for you to do that. I would feel priveleged.

And I draw better on sketchpaper.

5:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Idle Downloads With NZB Files You Can Easily Search HD Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them @ Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

11:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat script[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood ways to generate an income online.

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker