Sunday, June 04, 2006

Texas! Here I come!

Okay, so I thought I would give a quick update to all those who miss me and want to know what's going on in my life. Well...
Tonight I had the most amazing steak ever and my stomach is very full. And it kinda hurts. Oh well...
Happy Birthday Jacob!
Mom is doing well and we've had an amazing time! We also went home this weekend and I got to see my sister and some dear friends. It was grand!
Tomorrow, I will be leaving at 7:00 am and riding to Brownsville and Austin to collect some fishies. I get to wade around in ponds and streams! Pray for no ticks and leeches! Therefore, I don't know when I'll be able to get online and check my email or facebook. So, I'm not ignoring you if I don't message you back!
Hmmmm, I can't think of anything else right now...have a great week and I'll post again when I get back!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU FELICIA!! We just got internet in our rooms, so I finally have time to do things like check blogs! I hope your field trip goes well. We need to talk sometime and catch up on life!

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker