Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm back! I love the Sooners!

Ok, so I said I'd post when I got back from Texas. Well, I got back Friday and it is now Tuesday. Whoops. Anywho, the trip was great!! The drive kinda stunk, but I survived. Texas is HUGE! I trudged through mud and water, got a sunburn, had a close encounter with a snake(totally non-poisonous), heard enough German that I should know the language now(but I don't), ate a TON of great food, went to Half-Price Books(LOVE it), went to a true grocery market, and I even spent a whole day on the University of Texas' campus in Austin. It was CRAZY! I never thought I'd see the day--or so many right-side up longhorns!

Here's a picture I took at one of the field sites we went to. I got to see some massive tadpoles!


5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I really really really like your new layout. One of the best I've ever seen.

And I believe those were upside-downlonghorns you saw.

Half-Price Books is my FAVORITE.

7:49 PM

 
Blogger Felicia said...

Thanks, Ryan. I was REALLY busy at work today...

9:23 PM

 
Blogger Holly said...

i like to layout a lot too! :)

1:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Huge tits hardcore fucking

6:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Explain 6 year clock regarding debts http://www.affiliateprograms7.info Lexapro cons business card wo ist ein lasik zentrum in meiner nahe

7:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker