Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm in awe....again

So, I'm in awe again, but this time it has nothing to do with the internet. In fact it has to do with my hand. Last night my hand got shut in a car door.

The door shut.
All the way.
My fingers were dangling.
I guess you get the picture.

That's not what I'm awe about, though. What's amazing is the fact that my hand is almost fine. It aches a bit and one spot is a little bruised and swollen, but nothing anybody would notice unless they were paying close attention.

How does that happen??

I'm not sure yet, but I know the first thing that went through my mind was, "Thank goodness I'm left handed!!" (my right hand got shut in the door)

Little did I realize at that point that I use my right hand frequently while driving to shift gears....ouch.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch. i am in awe that you did that. i am sitting here in awe that my father is watching what has to be the dumbest movie ever... life is funny like that!

7:58 PM

 
Blogger ~Tiffany~ said...

And you worry about me??

12:35 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

So. How is that hand? I wonder if you were in Florida would your hand stop you from surfing? Or parasailing? Or getting a tatoo? Or gettin krunk in da club? Or lying on the beach?

7:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

10:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read tramadol info tramadal hci states with caps on medical malpractice awards ionamin or fastin ultracet experiences order tramadol

3:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker