Saturday, June 17, 2006

Thuganomics


Myspace Codes & Myspace Code



So, right now I'm in Edmond with Paigie and we happened to be perusing a website for Myspace. In particular, we were looking at the "glitter words". Man, you could just spend HOURS looking at these things. There are a few that I really enjoyed and wanted to share with my fellow man.

First,


Myspace Codes & Myspace Code



WHAT?!?!?! I was really confused what this meant. So, I used my favorite resource in times like these--dictionary.com. However, there was no such word found. I did find though that thug means a cutthroat or ruffian; also hoodlum. In addition, -ics means science, art, study, or knowledge of, or skill in. So, I've concluded the definition of "thuganomics" is the skill in being a hoodlum. Kinda scary if you think about it. Sheesh, kids these days...

NEXT!


Myspace Codes & Myspace Code



Okay, so I understand this one. It's Usher genius. I love him.

Next,


Myspace Codes & Myspace Code



Hawt?!?!?! People! It's called dictionary.com!!! Use it! The youth of america is going down the drain!
Now, I'm going to leave you with my favorite. Peace. I hope you enjoyed my post. Holla!

Myspace Codes & Myspace Code

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Fa Shizzle it's hawt outside.

11:10 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow. I like the new blog. And I am so glad that you like Star Trek: TNG. My brother and I made up a dance to the introduction when we were like 5.

3:38 PM

 
Blogger Felicia said...

awesome!

12:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker