Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Friends






So, I recently realized how thankful I am for my friends. This is probably because over half of them are around the country and around the world and I miss them so much! God is so great for the people he has placed in my life. I'm so thankful for the influence they've had on me--good and bad. Without my friends I wouldn't be who I am today. I hope I don't take you guys and gals for granted and give you the love and respect that you deserve. Sometimes I have problems expressing my gratefulness, so thank you to all who call me a friend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Comment from Ryan

10:36 PM

 
Blogger Felicia said...

Thanks, Ryan, I needed that...

6:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

myspace musicmyspace music

2:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

8:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker